View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #69
BauerAlmeida
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan77 View Post
hm, not sure Vajda said that about Nole and Mandy but OK, if he said that he is not that far off considering the fact that Rog is 31yo and Rafa is getting injured all the time. therefore, Novak and Mandy in their prime do become 'future of tennis'.

As for Vajda's celebration I couldn't care less. Anybody can celebrate any way they want to. It's not like they celebrated in front of Rafa's house, not sure what a big deal is. They celebrated in front of their hotel and **** wasn't even there .
Exactly.

Though Clarky is right about Djokovic's parents. They're really annoying, but I never saw Vajda do anything out of place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky21 View Post

And I also think you'd be singing a different tune if Nadal,Toni,or Nadal's family behaved that way.
I have nothing against Nadal, I don't know why you seem to think i'm a Rafa hater or something . I don't like his style but I respect him a lot and think he is a fantastic tennis players (one of the best ever). And I wouldn't care if his parents or Toni where celebrating like that. If you're not doing it in front of your rival or his team it's fine for me.