View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:09 AM   #7115
Breaker
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feņa14 View Post
This is why I don't like International football, Chelsea v Spurs should be incredible! Instead we have to wait an extra week so we can see England play San Marino? Hmm.

I don't know why he keeps on doing it, referee's aren't giving him penalties when they should be at the moment. Does he think they will give him one for a dive?

Drogba got alot of stick for diving, but the combination of Mourinho having a word and him maturing meant it stopped before it got out of hand. The situation with Suarez seems to be getting worse, it's doing him more harm than anything.

Having said that, I didn't like Pulis coming out calling for a ban. He's been doing that alot lately, he wanted Ivanovic, Oscar and Luiz banned after the game a few weeks ago. He's a manager, surely the things he says about opponents is worthy of some kind of punishment in itself?
Yeah Pulis needs to stop talking, don't see him complaining when his group of thugs go out every week to elbow/stamp the opposition or when Crouch decides he's playing basketball and throws the ball in the back of the net he pulls a Wenger and says he didn't see it.
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote