View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #74
Clarky21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan77 View Post
No, he was NOT. do you understand words coming out of my mouth? Rafito stupido was not there.

No he wasn't celebrating in front of his rival. Get some brain please.
really not sure with you Rafa women being so sensitive to how players/their teams are celebrating their victories against Biceps Steroid Punk. Who gives a *****? is Rafa Qeen of England, NO, he is just a Spanish uneducated dude who can somehow play tennis, winning by pushing and griding with zero tennis skills. No, djokovic was not celebrating his victory in front of Rafa's hotel room. womentards being obsessed with Butpicker, are the worst **** base in tennis history. All you know is Rafa's looks and his biceps and your pretentious Rafa can't do wrong *****, he is da best at everything. just pathetic.

Yes he was. He was out IN FRONT OF THE PLAYERS HOTEL FOR ALL TO SEE. Do you understand now,or do you need me to draw you a picture?

He is no more uneducated than **** is. Last time I checked,**** wasn't graduating with a Ph.D in Neuroscience. He is no more educated than Nadal is. Did he even finish school? Nadal did.

Anyway,your entire post was really pushing it,and beyond nasty. Did you have a bad day or something? I think you kind of went overboard with this one,Evan.

And why do you call him "Spanish" as if it's an insult? Do you have something against Spaniards?
Clarky21 is offline   Reply With Quote