View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #54
Sky_Boy
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0d1n View Post
The guy's forehand is a weapon for the skill levels we are talking about.
If you don't believe that (you are entitled to think differently), you are welcome to provide video counterexamples. Somehow I doubt you will do it...instead you will keep blabbering and going on in circles with your twisted logic which is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
Am I debating with a 12 year old???!? That's my impression anyway...and my knowledge may be severEly lacking...but so is your writing ability, that's for sure.
I don't care about convincing you (or anybody else) that I am right...I don't even care about BEING right, I'd be OK with being proven wrong.
What I do care about is the following :
- people who contradict my arguments, need to bring some sort of "argument/proof" of their own to the table...other than empty words (something like video would do).
"I'm playing 3.5 and these guys are definitely not better than me, or hitting harder than me...or whatever", is not an argument, it is just an idiotic statement from delusional 3.0's (at best). "4.0's in my area would absolutely destroy this guy" is not proof either. Come up with something better, and I'd be happy to be proven "wrong".
1) What twisted logic?
2) "I'm playing 3.5 and these guys are definitely not better than me, or hitting harder than me...or whatever", is not an argument, it is just an idiotic statement from delusional 3.0's (at best). "4.0's in my area would absolutely destroy this guy" is not proof either. Come up with something better, and I'd be happy to be proven "wrong".

I didn't even mention about this once in my posts.. r u kidding me really? And beside that is the judgement those posters made.. they r definately entitled to their opinions..have u seen 4.0s in their area? No? well they have, and to them that is the judegement.....PROOF? sure if u going to sponsor flying their 4.0s 3000 miles down to play, U ARE GOING TO GET ALL THE PROOF U WANT..

The whole issue is about NTRP rating something that is pretty subjective.. not everyone is going to agree on the exact same rating that is for certain.. the main thing that i brought up is with his playing style his limiting his ability to improve

You reacted badly and very agressive from posters that do not agree with your so called flawless ratings.. i going make the assumption that it's either your character or your **** at your life.. if it's the former , then goodluck having no-little friends.. if it's the latter, maybe u would want to get that in order first before making yourself sound stupid on a forum
Sky_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote