View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #7
Mick3391
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomstickTPH View Post
Thanks for the reply. But I am primarily looking for 100sq head size as I don't really think I could handle the 90 in. Headsize as it will be to small for me. If I add some weight or customize it do you think it'll improve it to my style of play? Thanks
I don't seem to appear contrarian, but look at what you said, "customize it ....to your style of play". Why not customize your style of play to the racket? My now just turned 12 year old son plays a 90 inch head and doesn't miss! It's not because he's better than you, certainly not because he's stronger, but after a month of struggling, he has it dialed in, so much more you can do.

If you insist on a bigger head, just get a large Bab and topspin everything, forget placing shots. I will say this, the K-Factor 95, I have one is great, not what I prefer as I have to "find" the sweetspot, but it's a great racket.

Most of the top line racquets are fine, with exception, in my opinion to the ps 100, it's like it wasn't thought out, the head is floppy, weird, doesn't fit the BLX idea of solid hitting, that's just me.

One last thing, I'm just telling you, people will tell you this and that on this forum, but a 90 makes you find the sweetspot and AIM each time, you may hate it for a month, but trust me you'll love it and improve your game with a smaller head.
Mick3391 is offline   Reply With Quote