View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
Mick3391
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanEvo View Post
This coming from a guy who self-proclaims a 5.0, when in reality is a 3.0.

To be honest OP, if you want, get one and keep it around to hit with, and it can be a collectors item as well. I mean if you hit with it and like it then play with it. But it is a damn hard racquet to play with if you are not fit well with it. The only way I can hit with one of these, or even one of the 90 sq. in. racquets is when I am fully warmed up, and everything is going well in my game.

After having gone to modern tech, I do not look to go back, especially on a Wilson midsize (sweetspot the size of my fist, lol). This is a very challenging racquet, it has one of the best feels off a clean hit out there, but you will be framing the ball just as much.
WRONG! Self proclaimed 6.0! Get your facts straight.

Get your modern "tech", and bring it! Bring your 110 inch "Helper racquet", let's play and see who can really play versus depending on a racquet.

The smaller head is like that one dude on TW says "An extention of your arm/mind", a large head, yea you can spin shots over all day long, but a real player will see this and eat your lunch.

I'm in WA state, so even if you aren't here you are $200.00 away, and if you beat me I'll double your fare! Tired of these LOSERS talking about what they don't know, so PLAY ME, stop talking and PLAY ME, I'll use my wood racquet, anytime you want robot!
Mick3391 is offline   Reply With Quote