View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:36 PM   #6
tom4ny
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymacfan View Post
If you are a Bio 300T player, you will definitely like this new one. The new frame shape makes the racquet feel faster and certainly more "modern" as my rep said. The feel is still very Dunlop, and the plow is much better on this version vs. previous. The old ones just had such low swingweights. All in all, this new direction seems like a massive improvement to me. The old ones were just a bit dated and lacked punch. These seem to solve that problem, but the feel is still very good. It's not just a "let's make them stiffer" mentality, so the plush feel is there, but so is the extra pop. FWIW, I actually liked the M3.0 better, but I digress...
thank you for that information! now i am really excited to try it out. so glad to hear that the "feel" is still there and some extra pop is great! i really like my current bio 300T's and with just a little lead in the upper hoop it is a really solid frame for me. it is also so fast through the air but with the lead i added i am probably around the sw of the F3.0T in stock form.

the M3.0 looks interesting to me but i preferred the bio 300T over the regular 300 in the feel department and with my style of play the 18x20 pattern and that extra control is appreciated.

i will post a comparison after i have had a chance to hit with the new version for a bit. thanks again for the info!
tom4ny is offline   Reply With Quote