View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #50
lefty10spro
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJack View Post
Lefty10spro -

Wowzers. That's quite a testimonial, improvement promising enough to cancell surgery after only 5 days is pretty amazing. I admit to checking your join date to see if maybe you were a marketing ambasador of some sort. Seems almost too good to be true!

I'm starting out with the red one as well, just came in the mail yesterday. I hope its effective for me at anywhere near your timeline. Im playing in the USTA Nationals in mid November, would be super awesome to be 100 percent by then. I've gotten the pain and inflammation under control with ice, acupuncture, chiropractic care, and massage. I'm at a good starting point for PT so I am hopeful.

- Jack
Good luck to you Jack. I'm on day 10 of twisting and it just keeps getting better. I am a huge skeptic and I would never try acupuncture or chiropractic because of the total lack of sciencetific evidence to back up the claims. I do not work for this company (not even sure of the name). It was a gift from a doctor that I teach (4.5 player) and I just starting doing the exercise!
lefty10spro is offline   Reply With Quote