View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #80
The Dark Knight
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin-JP View Post
Why should standards not change? We're not talking dimensions of the court but advancements in equipment technology used to play said sports. Every sport has seen some technological advancement, no matter how small, and will continue to do so as companies push out their latest and greatest 'new' tech. Some are gimmicky and some work (poly), and some push it too far (spaghetti strings).

Anyways, you've killed your own argument by using modern tech and with a spin friendly open pattern to boot. Not only that, the only reason you're not using a poly is that is does not suit your style of play and is hard on your arm. You then begrudge anyone else's game where poly works for them. These are hardly valid reasons.
Dude you don't get it......breakpoint is a classic type of player.

Seriously if it were up to him we would all go back to wood and gut strings.

That's what he believes in and there's nothing wrong with that.

To him babolat is a dirty word. He wants the game to go back to when it was pure......he doesn't believe in technology.

Just to be clear , I don't agree with him . I LOVE technology and all te new ideas more than anyone. I play with a vortex!!! But I respect his point of view......no reason to argue.