View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #16
pvaudio
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt johnson View Post
Here is the deal: I started filming the video's while warming up so yes a lot of them are warm up serves. Anyhow that is not the point. LEE D I can assure you I am not lazy. If I was lazy would I video serves and then ask for feedback about how to get better? I am willing and open to learning and using the knowledge I get to make my serve better (excluding changing my ball toss). So here is the back drop on me. I played a fairly high level of tennis until the age of 20 and I am now 33. I picked up a tennis racquet for the first time since the age of 20 back in March of the current year. I have moved to a new city and tennis is HUGE here and I am trying to get my game back. I appreciate more than y'all know about all of your insight and feedback and I am looking forward to posting more video's of me trying to improve.
Best of luck to you. Not wanting to listen to frankly obvious advice is not just a sign of ignorance and stubbornness, but a sign that you really don't care about improving. Everything he said was completely spot on. If you even bothered to post warm up serves and then ask for help, you didn't want help in the first place. Blunt, yes. True, yes. Deal with it, your choice.
pvaudio is offline   Reply With Quote