View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #88
The Dark Knight
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakPoint View Post
I do use a wood racquet and I still would if everyone else also used wood racquets. It has to be fair. It wouldn't be fair to be the only batter in baseball to use a wooden bat if all the other batters get to use powerful aluminum bats, would it?

As it is, I use the closest thing to a wood racquet still available (PS 6.0 85).
I understand you Break.....I don't agree with you but I get it.

Your view point is a beautiful thing actually .

Maybe all this new technology is wrong .....

Personally I like it because it makes tennis easier and more fun . I also find today's tennis way more exciting than the old days

But I do get you and I'm not saying your wrong.....how can you be? It's your opinion and it's a beautiful one . So I say bravo to you.

And now I also see why you are such a fan of Sampras and Federer. It all makes sense.....they are both oldschool......but Nadal with his high tech Babolat and Luxilon strings is an affront to everything that you believe in. I get it breakpoint ......I really do. And I respect it.

I on the other hand have different reasons for rooting for Nadal......nothing to so with tech........

It's actually that I hate the establishment. I'm a rebel......

My idols are Mcenroe, Nastase, Connors, Agassi ( early days with punk hair), Safin, Nadal, Seles , Serena......all have that bit of wildness ...... They all sort of rock the establishment .....and thats why I'm a fan.