View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #125
NTRPolice
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk175d View Post
As I said, almost half of the guys in USTA leagues, even at 4.5 level often have at least a toe if not a foot in the court on their serve.
Quote:
you might be more pursuasive in your arguments if you didn't completely make up what you are arguing against. I clearly said the guy had his whole shoe in the court. and you turn that into toe in the court.
So, what you're saying then, is that you can sometimes see toes in the court, but you'd only call it if his whole foot was in the court?

You're the one that's saying all these high level 4.5's have their toe in the court.

Quote:
But I can see you just like to argue and don't believe a word anyone who dissagrees with you has to say. I won a state championship at 4.0 last year and have something like a 20-3 record at 4.5 this year (singles and doubles) so there is something else you can disbelieve to make yourself feel better. But go ahead and have the last word if you want. I'm done with you. Have fun arguing with your strawmen.
I also forgot that every time someone disagrees with you on the internet its always a strawman.

I have a 300-0 MMA record.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I