View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #30
Hitman
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelNadal View Post
Hey man, how ya been?
I've been good, my friend. Last few weeks I have been absent, because I was training for the Mr Olympia Expo Muscle Model event in Las Vegas. It was such an incredible experience for me. It was also the first time I compete in an event where they don't drug test you, all my shows previous were natural events. So I went up against some pretty intense guys.

With the heavy dieting, the two trips to the gym everyday and all the prep work, plus still doing my job, didn't leave much time for anything else. It was either I give it my full focus, so I get to step on stage or don't do it. And hey, guess who was one of the judges? David Otunga! Yep, the WWE wrestler. I got a bit of a shock when I walked onto stage and saw him sitting along with the other judges.

Saw the whole Olympia event, spoke to some of the top guys of the past and present. Guys like Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, and even Lou Ferringo. Great experience! Went to LA to visit my extended family who drove out to the desert to support me. Then I packed my bags and travelled for four days in Kiev in Ukraine, before getting back to London. A little tired right now, but trying to get back into the tennis again!

And how have you been? Did you see Raw, and what happened with CM Punk and the fans at the end of the show?