View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #1610
LanEvo
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to LanEvo Send a message via Yahoo to LanEvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryClarke View Post
i have to laugh at this tennis lark as you think youve found the ultimate racket that suits you and your style but you just cant help yourself from trying other rackets lol.
im more than happy with my PD,s and didnt think i would find anything that would compare to them but oh how wrong can someone be!!!

now i want to demo all the yonex range vcore 98d-vcore 100s-ezone xi 98-ezone xi 100.....but as anyone in the UK know,s the demo system here it crap and if you can get a demo you have to wait weeks/months for it or you have to stump up the full amount then play it and then send it back at your expense,you yanks dont no how luck you are lol

cheers garry
If you look at the PS 85, it is not one of those "try" it racquets if you wanna say. I mainly want a couple for the collection. The PDRs are my sticks, I have not found anything that can beat them. I still own a Yonex RDX 500 mid, RDiS mid, K90, and an Aerostorm. And a handful of others. They are just sitting in my bag, honest to all, I have not tried any other frames out there since switching, although the new APDs which are coming out interests me, I am still sticking with the 2012 PDRs, they are hands down the best imo. I still have an original PDR Cortex, forgot to mention that, had a pair sold at one time, and I skipped the GT series, did not like them too much.

I highly recommend the Kevlar/Poly setup I posted if you ever get a chance to try. I really enjoy it.