View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #1622
LanEvo
Hall Of Fame

Send a message via AIM to LanEvo Send a message via Yahoo to LanEvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoJack View Post
Nostradamus - Funny you should ask. I find your casual mockery of my cautionary post ironic, because you were just over in the Donnay Pro One 97 thread complaining about the PD "killing your shoulder". I've thrown in a few more personal testimonies in response to your inquiry for good measure, there's no shortage of them here.

There is, (and this is without debate) a well known correlation in the sports medicine community between stiff frames, stiff strings, and arm issues. Particular love for a particular frame does not diminish this observable correlation. Really not intending to get into a wacky match on this, but arm safety is an issue that is not to be taken lightly, least not made fun of.

I know it's bad form for a former club member to dive into a love thread with a bunch of negative commentary, but when I hear folks recommending Kevlar in a stiff frame like this, I think it's time to speak up.

March 3, 2012:

October 3, 2012, 9 Months Later:

October 6, 2012

September 22, 2012

-Jack
I hope you are not talking about me... I have had a PDR for over 3yrs. now with various string setups, including kevlar and I am just fine.