View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #10522
klementine79
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross K View Post

klem - excellent news that you're feeling good again. I look forward to your usual drollery re all things racketaholic.
First time in what??.!.... 7+months?? That I served all out, 100% today..felt great... and with which frame?!??..... THE Prestige Mid (Mg version). Actually didn't play half bad with it, considering my opponent. Really miss this one. I got some demo's on the way though.

-Xfast100
-IgRadMid+ (again)
-Organix10
-and the Xi98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGads View Post
You know, I played a stock Blade 98 for awhile before I felt like I needed something with more stability and then came across this forum. That was the end of me. Still wonder if I could have made that frame work for me with just lead tweaks or something, and if I should have just stuck with it as I truly loved that frame in all areas except for volleys. It just died at the net, but from the back and on serve, loved it. People say Raonic still plays with a retail KBlade 98 as well. Surely it's tweaked with lead and such, but still interesting.
If that stock blade98 was the kfactor then you could definitely make it work again.