View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #39
robbo1970
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainad View Post
Good God is about right. I'm not defending his use of swear words but do me a favour, he's hardly alone is he? Connors, McEnroe, Hewitt, Roddick, Haas, Fish, Agassi all immediately spring to mind and I've already referred to Rafa and Nole's ability to use their native languages so as to make it not so obvious.

Murray may cuss a bit but he doesn't spend time abusing line umpires (like Nalbandian at Queens) or smashing up benches (like Djokovic at FO final) . So why all of a sudden is he the worst thing ever to appear on a tennis court when there has been and continues to be much worse behaviour from other players that nobody sees fit to start outraged threads about!

If you don't like Murray (and nobody says you have to) and you don't approve of him for whatever reason, then refrain from watching him and talk about someone you do approve of in threads with a more positive spin instead of getting all worked up about one player as if he's just committed mass murder on centre court or something!
That's my point too. Thank you.