View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #34
AndrewD
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by galain View Post
Hey Andrew, Hey Anirut

I'd also suggest Andrew you take the Pacific off your list if you're looking for a more classic feel. It was nice enough, but much more 'modern' feeling than the others you have up there. The balance didn't sit right with me either.

Why not chuck a C10 into the mix?
Galain,

How's everything going mate? Given how short the list is (and not expecting any more options to emerge) I'm not sure if I'll be able to cross anything off the list. Might have to give the Pacific a try, but I will keep in mind what you've said about the feel.

I tried the C10 last year and enjoyed it well enough but I keep going back to the midsize and think I'll start with those. Such a pity they don't still make the C10 Mid; I hit with that once and it was fantastic - really good power for a mid, excellent control, comfort and spin. If I could find a C10 Mid (or a couple) I would be more than happy to switch to that one. I always found it was the one frame that gave me the stable but comfortable feel of my Prestige Pro combined with an open string pattern and enough mass to hit through the ball. To me, it was a perfect compromise between the Prestige Pro (stability, comfort and feel) and a Wilson Tour 90 (spin, plough-through and a bit of extra pop) but without the limitations of either frame (lack of spin; too much heft).

What are you swinging these days?

Last edited by AndrewD : 10-12-2012 at 06:33 PM.
AndrewD is offline   Reply With Quote