View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #54
tistrapukcipeht
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by db379 View Post
Watching Murray against Stepanek, and seeing the same old antics from Murray I cannot stand the guy anymore. He is such a little brat and he is a complete disgrace to the game. The commentators themselves were annoyed with his behavior saying they thought he would now start to behave like a champion and a real man.... Well, no he is still a child and doesn't behave like any of the real champions Fed, Nadal, Djoko.

One commentator was astonished that Murray was complaining again every time he was losing a ball that he was sick, tired, injured this and that.... Jesus, become a man Andy! I am so tired of his constant complaining, badmouth, and racquet breaking, ball throwing in the stand etc....
You have no dignity, just accept the fight like everybody else in any physical and mental state you are in, thats' it.
Why are you surprised?

He has behaved like that forever, those are some of the reasons why i really don't care about Murray, even though He is a very good player.

Question: Did Murray grow up without having a father around him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozroz View Post
better be careful! the TW Murray brigade will have their way with you soon!
there will be no mercy.
Funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo1970 View Post
He hates losing, nothing wrong in any professional sportsperson to hate losing.

Nadal lost at Wimbledon and hasn't played since because of injuries so its a bit harsh to jump on Murray if he complains about injuries.

Federer has won more than most (ever) but when he loses he has a face like a smacked @rse, because he hates losing.

The only exception I can see is Djokovic who will willingly go around the other side of the court to congratulate his opponent on becomming the first Brit to win a major in 76 years having carried the expectation on a nation on his shoulders since he was 18 years old. But Djokovic is lovably bonkers.

I don't see the point of a thread that is just b1tching about a player. Keep your b1tching to your playgrounds and get back to talking about tennis itself.
Federer doesn not misbehave like Murray, not even close and yes all of them lose and don't like losing, but Murray behavior is shameless for a now grandslam champion.

I wonder why Nadal and Murray are such good buddies