View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:25 PM   #72
batz
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalDramaQueen View Post
No one (well, not everyone) is suggesting that Andy is a nonstop arse while the rest of the big four show nothing but class. This thread is about Murray, however, so it is perfectly acceptable to discuss his behavior in isolation. No need to resort to "but so and so also does it!"

My issue with Andy is the constant grabbing at his leg (or something else) and muttering every time he loses a point. Do you really need me to provide video evidence of the frequency of these types of events? I hardly think there is a lost point that goes by without this type of behavior. Do you dispute this?

I find it to be very disrespectful towards his lesser opponents. When he is playing more accomplished and generally superior players, I find it to be hilarious. Clearly the few players who have dominated tennis for years don't need any help from Andy in order to win a point against him.
There is if someone makes the explicit assertion that he indulges in behaviour that others do not.