View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #84
Mainad
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainingaces View Post
Us real fans that love the game need to start a new murray bashing threads at least once a week to remind the masses of what murray really is and the people he represents, people like mainad and batz.
Lol...Murray represents ME does he? Why thank you for that flattering comparison. I'm deeply grateful. But I have to confess that I've never won a tennis title in my life so your comparison, deeply flattering as it is, could not possibly be justified alas.

Now when are you going to grow up, stop being silly, and try and get over the fact that Murray threatened not to support the England football team back when you were probably still in nappies. Because we both know what all this is really about don't we and it sure as heck has got diddly-squat to do with the game of tennis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_screw View Post
Murray might give a emotive speech but he still has a icy heart underneath. I have never seen anyone so aggressive, angery or ignorant on a tennis court
Well, you obviously need to get out and watch a bit more tennis then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork_screw View Post
even hearing his name can strike fear into any ballboy or girl in the world. People compare him to mac but he did all his antics in good humor and never once did i hear him yell COME ON after a opponents unfortunate unforced error.
Yeah sure the poor ballboys and girls are all trembling at the very mention of Murray's name. Are you planning a career as a fantasy writer? You certainly have a vivid imagination.