View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #819
smirker
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
It's predecessor is the Fischer Magnetic Tour Lite ( http://racquetfinder.com/?name=magne...cher&x=41&y=14 ). I've hit with it a bit, and it is a real nice frame, but if I were to play with it I'd have to add 25+ grams to give it some heft.

Like other Fischer frames Pacific has released, it's fairly low powered, but unlike the X Force Pro and X Feel Tour 95, it's not a stiffer version of its predecessor. In fact, looking at the specs, it seems to be a tad less stiff.

I know a few people who are using this frame and are really enjoying it. From what I gather, though, you'll know from the first hit whether its for you or not. The people I know who have hit with it either love it or hate it.
Thanks McLovin, I knew one of the Fischer fanatics would know which frame it was. It seems like a real Marmite racquet and I have heard it described as "the lowest powered 100" frame other than the Gamma T7". Not sure if that is true but a lower powered tweener would personally suit my tastes so that comment doesn't put me off. I mod nearly every racquet I buy so not a problem there. Might have to pick one up for a demo.