View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:58 PM   #450
Legend

Funny thing about you clowns, lol
One minute I'm seeing MTM in every pro,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingit007 View Post
One thing you need to give credit to 5263 is his ability to see thru every top pro the hidden MTM techniques. No matter what, he can identify a MTM aspect in ever successful top pro. ...
but then when I state that
a player tends to be more traditional, you guys can't deal with that either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrisbeeFool View Post
Li Na a traditional ball striker???????? This is why I'm so confused about your definitions of traditional, classic, and modern, 5263. Comments like this.
This is like another example of where you guys on one hand said MTM does nothing
special because everyone teaches it, then you would say how wrong MTM is, lol.
Which is it? wrong or everyone does it? You guys are just chasing your tails while I
just keep helping those who are interested in modern strokes and laughing at your
confusion.

Quote:
She's a French Open champion, and a top 10 player!!! I'll take those "spotty results" any day.
Best player in a country with over a billion people. But 5263 says she has spotty results. Too Funny. that made my day.
Sure she has some good results, as that is part of being spotty or streaky, right ??LOL
I guess that she has some good results and I don't find her strokes as good modern examples
just proves how you haters are so wrong about MTM taking credit for every good pro.

Quote:
I'm so confused about your definitions of traditional, classic, and modern, 5263.
And you are not confused by my definitions; you are confused by any definition, for you have
no idea what constitures traditional or modern. That is why you and surehs are always confused
on this topic. You have to know something to get started. You guys don't understand either side
of it, so you surely can't start to understand the many blends you see.

Quote:
[b]Li Na a traditional ball striker??.
And you make it worse with your improper quotes above. I didn't say she was a traditional ball
striker. Why do you lie? Your points not good enough without it?

Last edited by 5263 : 10-13-2012 at 02:44 PM.