View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #186
rgwarren
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokke View Post
My boy and I are both very much looking forward to experiencing tennis in Florida - he will, hopefully, be competing against some very good players his own age. It will surely, as you put it, be a reality check. He knows it and I know it - and we both intend to use the experience as a motivator to work harder.

I do not care about who wins the match - we could agree upfront to proclaim your kid as the winner if you prefer that. I was impressed by your description of your girl - and thought that a practice match with her would be a good experience for my boy.

You say that your girl would hate to play my boy. Fair enough - it was only a proposal and you are ofcourse entitled to decline it.

My boy is not ready for practice matches?!

I will have you know that he beat our national number 5 in the 12u - and he took a set from a player who had participated in the world cup in Croatia this summer.

It is stuff like this that makes you come accross as condescending (are you even aware of that?).

However - despite your less than endearing personality, I like you. Where do we sign up for private lessons? (No, I am not beeing sarcastic).
SKIP TCF, GET TOGETHER WITH NUMBER1COACH, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. GO WITH PROVEN WINNERS NOT SOME WANNABE'S,