View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #29
FastFreddy
Professional

Wink Igf-1, Hgh, Test, Gummy Bear Implants

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyClinch View Post
No doubt low T therapy can help you on the court. But its a bit like breast implants. So many women get implants because they have small breasts. But are they really 'small' in the first place.. :P

I'd also agree with the idea that low doses of steroids could have superior results because they don't have the androgenic side effects and you get the anabolic results.

The downside its probably tough to get a doctor to put you on a anabolic regimen - and its expensive. Whereas low T can probably get covered by insurance.
Increase your t-levels to the legal 4-1 ratio and get your gf gummy bear breast implants 300cc-400cc and get ready to have lots more fun on and off the court. Check this out, no womder Ray Lewis ripped off his tricep. I doubt u could do it without peds lol.

Latest PED Gives Sports Deer-In-Headlights

Deer antlers? Yes, deer antlers.

They harvest the so-called velvet antler (a soft coating that covers deer antlers) in New Zealand, freeze-dry it and then grind it into a powder. It then gets shipped to the United States, where it gets put into either capsules or liquid extracts that can become a simple mouth spray. You can buy it for $68 a bottle.

For the elite athlete, experts say its essentially a human growth hormone, one of the substances organized sports is trying to keep out. The difference here is deer antlers are natural, not synthetic, and properly discovering it in a test falls somewhere between extremely challenging to virtually impossible.

Best anyone can figure, first you need to run a blood test (which leagues such as the NFL or Major League Baseball dont do). Then you need to run a blood test at the exact proper time. Otherwise, nothing comes up.

You can find it, Jonathan Danaceau, a director at a World Doping Agency approved lab, told ThePostGame in its report about new Raiders coach Hue Jacksons connection with a supplement company that produces the spray.. But saying whether this is synthetic or natural is hard to determine. Its only detectable in blood, and most anti-doping tests are done in urine.

Its a loophole for the athlete turning drug tests into intelligence tests. You have to be stupid to fail one. The benefits of deer antler or more specifically the substance IGF-1 that comes from it are clear. IGF-1 is banned by everyone.

Its one of the proteins that is increased in human growth hormone its considered performance-enhancing, Danaceau said.

Its similar to HGH in that it aids in recovery. It helps build tissue, and strengthen tissue more than you can ever do by training alone. Any preparation that is not naturally occurring is banned. Taking IGF-1 through deer antler is banned as well.

So its banned, but difficult to detect, which leaves sports leagues in a quandary.

How the heck do you stop this?

I use the spray all the time, Bengals safety Roy Williams said. Two to three times a day. My body felt good after using it. I did feel a difference.

Williams never tested positive for anything. Considering various NFL assistant coaches, including new Oakland Raiders head coach Hue Jackson (pictured below) have been associated with a company that admits shipping it to NFL players, it stands to reason the stuff is all over the league.