View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #38
jim e
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wawrinka View Post
^Normally I would be losing business, luckily my close friend who is very into the tennis world having played on the futures circuit for a couple years has a prince neos 1000. So he has been a saint for letting me take it from him until I get my problem squared away.
Since you have a machine to use presently, I would make use of this time that you have with your friends machine, and send the tension head of your machine out asap to get it serviced so you will not be having your friends machine tied up with you for a long time.You are lucky to have someone to loan you a machine.
Since it has been 2 weeks already and you still have issues, why wait any longer to resolve the issue?Just send it out for service unless you plan on purchasing another machine or your friend does not mind you keeping his, but thats just taking advantage of his thoughtfulness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wawrinka;6946715I
need help fast. I have been telling my clients that I am having problems with my stringer and that I will do their racquets as soon as I get it fixed.
So please, I really need help.
R.W
Also since you said this comment above, your comment on having your friends stringer does not go along with that statement at all, as if you have your friends stringer you would not be telling your clients that you have problems. Looks like your story is just that a story, while good folks here are trying to help.

Last edited by jim e : 10-18-2012 at 12:55 PM.
jim e is offline   Reply With Quote