View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #111
drakulie
Talk Tennis Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mig1NC View Post
Drak, do you think gut/poly will work well in this frame? I don't hit hard enough to really take advantage of full poly but am really excited about this new stick.
I think a gut/poly hybrid in this frame would be simply incredible, and the spin potential would be even higher than full poly. Only problem is the question of durability and costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Great thread, Drak...you're making that a habit. I am a little mad now that I pulled the trigger on a couple of Warriors. Doesn't Prince have a like string pattern coming out? Does anyone know?

I personally have always liked more open string patterns and looks forward to demoing these new patterns when they come out.
I think you'll love this frame, considering you enjoyed the o-ports frames.... I believe the Black???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
I believe some players will get less pace and penetration from this racquet.
I think players will actually get more penetration, as evidenced by the height trajectory shown in all the playtesters data. That said, I do think the average mph will be lower.

Remember, not only does this racquet create more spin, it also creates more lift over the net, resulting in deeper shots.