View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCF View Post
Just not true. Tons of parents in America are obsessed with their kids sports. I see 6-7-8 year olds doing sprints, having trainers, working out as hard as the sisters ever did. Ever since Tiger was on the Mike Douglas show tons of parents have tried to duplicate what his dad did.

Boatloads of American kids work hard in many sports. I see basketball and football kids doing workouts that would make a grown man cry at 8 years old. The reason we have the top players in those sports is because our best athletes go into those sports as kids. Simple as that.

The reason we do not have any more Williams sisters is because they were lightning in a bottle...rare talent combined with hard work. Many girls have followed them who have worked just as hard. Some day another American great player will emerge, once again a combination of rare intangibles and hard work.
Sorry I looked at the videos did not see world class strokes at 8 yrs old Plain and Simple, didnt even see Super freak movement Plain and Simple as you have always claimed!!! In fact I hate to admit it but Jan Silva had better strokes then both of them at 5 yrs old so did that kid Tristen Once again the williams Strokes and Movment were very very average I said it 2 x's now "Average" !!

You have been in Fl. to long Venus and Serena were not a hurricane in a bottle or even a small water funnel off the coast they were definately average at best "video shows that" BUT their dad wasnt and there is were the magic was and to that I say "Thanx Richard Williams" for filming your daughters young and allowing all of us to see with a single mind , a goal and some hard work "you forced" on your kids from the time they were 2 yrs old Anyone can do it!!!!!

See you in Jupiter soon will be arriving in a week so hopefully i can finally see your girl and how unbelievable she is , bringing my video camera.

Last edited by Number1Coach : 10-23-2012 at 08:05 AM.