View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #23
Soianka
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number1Coach View Post
Sorry I looked at the videos did not see world class strokes at 8 yrs old Plain and Simple, didnt even see Super freak movement Plain and Simple as you have always claimed!!! In fact I hate to admit it but Jan Silva had better strokes then both of them at 5 yrs old so did that kid Tristen Once again the williams Strokes and Movment were very very average I said it 2 x's now "Average" !!

You have been in Fl. to long Venus and Serena were not a hurricane in a bottle or even a small water funnel off the coast they were definately average at best "video shows that" BUT their dad wasnt and there is were the magic was and to that I say "Thanx Richard Williams" for filming your daughters young and allowing all of us to see with a single mind , a goal and some hard work "you forced" on your kids from the time they were 2 yrs old Anyone can do it!!!!!

See you in Jupiter soon will be arriving in a week so hopefully i can finally see your girl and how unbelievable she is , bringing my video camera.
I think Rick Macci is quoted as saying he was not that impressed with their tennis skills when he first saw them (which is shocking since he is so easily impressed these days, LOL)

But he was impressed when Venus began to do walking handstands or something like that.