View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:50 AM   #10852
EP1998
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
Jack if you can handle the head extreme at 333, the blade will not be an issue. Honestly, if they lower the sw, i will be very very disapointed. I love these higher sw, lower static weight sticks. Both of mine are 331 and it is a perfect blend of power and control. I think it is a great racquet if you love the apd, but want the solid feel of a players stick and more control and flex. Ill definitley demo the open pattern, but i think i see myself staying with the 18x20 due to the feel and the control. I am able to really go after the ball on approaches and put it away with a lot of confidence, and i get more 1-2 finishes off my serve now.

The funny thing is that according to my friend, the ball has a lot more kick to it, and is tougher to deal with than when i use heavier open pattern sticks..i think it is the combo of faster head speed and that swingweight. I think if you saw my game you would probably imagine id play better with an open pattern, but for some reason i hit bigger shots with the closed.

Fuji i definitiey think the blade is a winner. How did the feel compare to the legendary prestige?
Hi we were playing next to you a couple of weeks ago when you were playing one of the juniors but I didnt get a chance to say hi. I didnt read all of this thread but are you playing with the Blade 98 or Team? I didnt have arm problems with the 98 but I have heard some people complain of it, so just be careful especially with the weather changing!
EP1998 is offline   Reply With Quote