Thread: Nadal News
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:27 PM   #14991
CMM
Legend

Quote:
Is Rafael Nadal falling in love with France? The Spaniard was already in Bordeaux in September to seek treatment for his knee injury. But this time, it is Rennes that Nadal was sighted on Saturday!
But what could Rafael Nadal do in the month of October at the edge of Brittany? Well, the site fougeres.maville.com explains this unexpected arrival! Everything starts with a message on facebook from a Rennais: " Unbelievable! I rode quietly in the center of Rennes to 15 h when to my surprise I meet Rafael Nadal arm in arm with his girlfriend, strolling the streets of Rennes incognito !! ". Hoax or not?
According to another onlooker, it would be true. " Yes, yes. He was there on Saturday with his girlfriend. He had lunch at the pancake peasant. " In the end, the director of the Open de Rennes, Thibault Serre spills the beans. " He came to see Richard Mille . " Who? The manufacturer of the most expensive watches in the world! " Rafael Nadal is a partner of the brand. He came with his girlfriend to spend a weekend while recovering from injury. As he likes cars, he looked at the private collection of Richard Mille, then strolled to Rennes to discover the city. "
http://www.welovetennis.fr/rafael-na...percu-a-rennes