1. 'The Invisible War'. Far from comfortable viwing but an important issue highlighted which needs greater publicity.
2. 'The Watch'. Latest Ben Stiller movie about a load of guys who form a neighbourhood watch group to fight green goo aliens.
Was funny for about 5 mins. Then they ran out of ideas.
3. 'Total Recall' (Colin Farrell version). What a load of crap. The Arnie version was alot better, not least because it didn't take itself so seriously.
4. 'Savages'. Good for about an hour or so, before it turns into some formulaic shoot 'em up.
5. 'Rust and Bone'. Haven't actually seen it but Coutillard is supposed to be amazing in this.