View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
Francis27
Semi-Pro

Default New HEAD racquets 2013 ?!!!

I found pictures of the Head Prestige PWR 2013, Speed PWR 2013, Instinct PWR 2013. They all look legit they have a new technology called "Graphene" The prestige looks pretty cool and the speed. The instinct i actually like the inegra version.

here is a post i read from another thread:

2013 will bring a new HEAD technology. We will use a new material called Graphene which enabled us to create a completely new and patented way to redistribute weight from the middle of the racquet to the tip and the grip. This provides more power and maneuverability in a lighter racquet! Novak and Maria will be launching this new technology in the Speed and the Instinct. We will also launch a completely new Power Series with 3 racquets that fit perfectly into HEAD segmentation: the Prestige PWR, the Speed PWR and the Instinct PWR! Why should only competitive players be able to use the best known racquets?

YT-Speed ​​Pro Graphene: Graphene-YT Instinct the prestige will probably be out on 2014 since on the TW site its not currently on sale yet but the speed and instinct are so you can probably expect them on 2013.

As you can see HEAD did an amazing job with the paint job on the prestige (in my opinion) the speed has the same colours on the as the Inegra version but with a little more added detail on design.

The HEAD youtek ig instinct is the exact same design but with a different colour. And the top of the frame(hoop) is white. In my opinion it looks nice but i like the IG version. It looks like it still has the exact same head size and shape(oval) as the IG.

So coming to an end im not sure if they are the 2013 racquets but they probably are

Last edited by Francis27 : 11-04-2012 at 07:15 AM. Reason: pictures removed by me sorry
Francis27 is offline   Reply With Quote