View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #99
Cindysphinx
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
Bahahah! Well I should say, my legs look good on film. I have pretty lazy hands which is a bad habit of mine, but my footwork is well above average for my level.

I know that feeling of looking slow on film. I saw a comparison between last March and this past September, and the difference is just huge. It seems like before I was just patting everything in! Now on video it looks almost as good as a TT 3.5...

Cindy, do you stay on your toes lots during the match? When I used to have not as consistent footwork, I noticed I was often stuck to the earth as you put it! It really helps with recovery to be on your toes!

-Fuji
Oh Fuji. Fuji, Fuji, Fuji. I know what to do. I know I should stay on my toes. I know I should keep my feet moving. I now I should keep my racket in front.

But I'm under a lot of stress in a match. There is a lot going on. So I know what to do, but I just don't.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a session with my hitting partner scheduled. I will start off great, but after a while my feet will stop moving, my racket will drop, and it will be business as usual . . .

:: sigh ::