View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:46 AM   #7
NTRPolice
Semi-Pro

Whenever I keto-cut I always do so off season. I honestly think I almost died during a match because I was doing a 2 week cut in the middle of the tennis season.

Some people say you have "loads of energy" but I always feel really terrible on it and my energy becomes depleted extremely quickly.

I dont buy supplements or eat plain butter by itself (lol) but I do try to eat as many calories I can while staying under 10g of carbs for the day. I dont know about you, but this is extremely hard to do if you want to do it legit.

I usually do this off season while I left so if I ever feel dizzy or whatever im not in the middle of a match in the hot sun. I also lift on machines so I dont kill myself if I pass out, and im in the air conditioned gym to avoid heat stroke ect.

I eat a lot of cream cheese, and use butter for lubing everything. I've not eaten plain butter though, lol.

I usually cook two whole bags of Costco spinach (it looks like its a lot, but when you cook it, theres practically nothing left) with 1 stick of butter per bag and about 5 cloves of garlic. I use that as a "garnish" for everything.

My staple meal is 6 whole eggs, scrambled, 1/4 stick of butter, and one "grab" of the cooked spinach + S&P.

I usually snack on cream cheese (gotta watch the carbs, read the label when buying)

Buy keto sticks to ensure you stay in ketosis.

Drink lots of water.

Douching your bunghole with coffee, eating sticks of butter, buying "branded" diet supplements not needed.