View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:58 AM   #18
jaybear1909
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTRPolice View Post
You may have won the match.
They will win the grievance.

This is the type of antic that will actually result of a successful petition.

I've only see two instances where someone jumps over the net. One was to throw blows and the other was in response to someone getting (more or less) seriously injured.

If you wanted to see the mark, wait till you change sides, or come to the net and look from there.

Running and jumping over the net. lol.

Normally I hate it when people say "lol rec tennis" but this is the type of instance where I have to say "its just rec tennis" and there is no need or reason to resort to such antics.
But cheating is perfectly fine right?

Looking at the mark after the changeover would have solved nothing. I will say that after I did this, they didn't open their mouth to call a close ball out the whole second set. Success.

It was a split second decision. The moment she hit the ball I knew it was in, and when they both called it out but neither could show me a consistent mark, I knew they were cheating. The woman showed me that it landed 3 feet to the left of the hash, and the guy showed me 3 feet right.

This is only the second match I've played where I was getting cheated. The first one I just stood there and let it go. I am regretting that to this day still.

If you're going to cheat on the big points, at least back it up.
jaybear1909 is offline   Reply With Quote