View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:52 AM   #48
bugeyed
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvin View Post
Well thanks for responding I thought you were afraid to speak up. So if I use my lockout stringer and pull 60 lbs of tension with the diablo I should be able to put a scale inside the frame a take a reading of how much tension is being applied to the string. Correct?

Be very careful in choosing your words I am going to trap you and prove you are wrong along with everyone else.
Of course the tension inside the frame will be the same. You keep making reference to the racquet side of the diabolo. We are talking about the gripper side of the diabolo. Aren't we? As far as "being afraid to speak up", I have spoken up way too many times. I don't know what game you are playing or what you intend to gain. If I don't respond, it's because I have better things to do than to keep restating the obvious & thinking you will even consider anyone else's position. BTW It's probably time for you to gracefully exit, as your arrogance is starting to show. You have made many great contributions to this forum, but lately it seems that you have chosen to be a jerk!
Cheers,
kev

Last edited by bugeyed : 11-09-2012 at 10:54 AM.
bugeyed is offline   Reply With Quote