View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #49
Irvin
G.O.A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugeyed View Post
Of course the tension inside the frame will be the same. You keep making reference to the racquet side of the diabolo. We are talking about the gripper side of the diabolo. Aren't we? As far as "being afraid to speak up", I have spoken up way too many times. I don't know what game you are playing or what you intend to gain. If I don't respond, it's because I have better things to do than to keep restating the obvious & thinking you will even consider anyone else's position. BTW It's probably time for you to gracefully exit, as your arrogance is starting to show. You have made many great contributions to this forum, but lately it seems that you have chosen to be a jerk!
Cheers,
kev
Sorry i was just trying to coax you on I should not have said that. I agree the tension inside the racket will be the same (for all practical purposes.) Now what determines what that tension will be is the force applied by the string to pull the gripper assembly up to lock it. And if that force is the same on the other side of the diablo whether you use the diablo or not how can the diablo possibly have taken any stress off the string in the gripper when it has applied the same force to lift it?

Last edited by Irvin : 11-09-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Irvin is offline   Reply With Quote