View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #276
volleygirl
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
You are clueless. What is our record against the SEC since Jimbo took over? Let me answer that for you - it's 3-0.

What happens if we beat UF in 2 weeks? I doubt you say anything. don't say such ridiculous stuff and then expect to be taken seriously in a public sports forum.

FSU's biggest problem is they play down to their opponents. I believe they would be very competitive in the SEC. A simple knowledge of college football and recruiting in general reinforces my opinion. I wish we were in the SEC just because it would be a lot more fun to watch.

By the way for anyone who is this clueless - we were top 5 in recruiting the past 2 years.

Yea right. I love how anyone who disagrees with you is clueless. FSU knew better than to join the SEC a good while ago because they knew that playing in the SEC meant those 11 win seasons were over. You can believe what you want but the SECs top teams year end and year out would destroy you guys and beating FL this year wont mean you can stay within 20 points of LSU, BAMA, or Georgia. Mizzou fans felt the same way you did to begin the season and now theyre making shirts there to remember their one SEC win this season and that was against Kentucky .