View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #279
volleygirl
Semi-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Player View Post
But UF BEAT LSU. I dont understand your logic???? You are really comparing us to Mizzou? Do you even follow college football? This is why you are clueless. How many first round picks does Mizzou have? How many players from Mizzou will get drafted?

Do you see how I at least back up my opinion with tangible facts while your best rebuttal is to compare us to Mizzou? LOL. You are hilarious.

You are right, we have 6-8 NFL prospects on our defense but UGA will beat us by 20 points..amazing. Mark Richt would laugh in your face for posting something that absurd.

Do you watch college football? Do you remember what all the SEC fans said about us before we beat the crap out of USC? Was that some kind of fluke in your mind or did you just start watching the sport this year and need to get up to speed?

I know you watch more football than anyone on the planet so you have to have heard of Blaine Gabbert and Aldon Smith. Both Missouri players taken in the top ten in the 2011 draft. I know thats a long time ago so you may have forgotten about them with all the football you watch