View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,918

Some people develop what's called "floaters." It's something like a thickening of the vitreous humor in the eye, floating around inside your eyeballs. When it gets in the way of light, it gets fuzzy. ...I think. My parents have them but I don't.

Worth getting your eyes examined. Any Lens Crafters can diagnose it.
UCSF2012 is offline   Reply With Quote