View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #15
sonicare
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMF View Post
Your list is flaw because there are two tours competing at that time. Had both tours combined which the field would be stronger, it makes a world of difference.

You also double counting with 2 players/per year earning the best player. Had the open-era had two tours and 2 players gets to be number one in the world, Fed/Nadal would earn more year at #1. Nadal would have 6 years end #1(with would include 2005, 06, 07, 09, 11) had Fed and Nole was playing in a separate tour.

You see how much of a factor when there's a two separate field competing?

And please don't try to hide negative facts. It's not going go work.
Agreed. I asked Mustard about this in another thread but he completely ignored me.

I will ask again

If you are comfortable with having 2 tours and not conceding that it makes it easier to compete in 2 tours, then please do tell how many 3.5 tournaments can one win today to equal to a grandslam on the ATP tour?

I gaurantee Mustard willnot answer this question because he is a hypocrite on this issue. he is a GOD when it comes to stats and I respect him but on this issue, he is FOS.