View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
Say Chi Sin Lo
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Coast Ace View Post
Sure he can. He's a keyboard warrior. Probably has some petty bone to pick with Nike.

So you exposed your bias. You wear out ALL shoes sliding - none of them will survive very long.
You're really going to start an argument when you've missed the point entirely? Come on man, be better than that.

I don't have a bone to pick with Nike. I'm happy with their product aside from the increase in price compared to their pre-2012 offerings. I've accepted that the Vapor line isn't going to last, and very few shoes will be as durable as they advertise to be simply because of the way I skid and slide.

Now, back to my original point. I gave the initial suggestion that the Vapor won't be durable at all, especially if they were to be compared to the Ballistec and Barricade line. Using my Vapor 8 as an example, I said it didn't last long for me and where I was pre-maturely wearing the shoes. It was then countered with the Vapor 9 being "completely different". And I simply said that the Vapor 9 isn't anymore durable than the Vapor 8. That was my point. If I'm wrong about the durability, then prove me wrong, because so far, Vapor 9 users are reporting the same minimum durability consistent with Vapor's history.

You sound like a keyboard warrior, do you have a petty bone to pick with me? Whether you do or not, pick on the author's original argument, instead of fabricating one of your own just to argue about.
Say Chi Sin Lo is offline   Reply With Quote