View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #10
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 811

Go to a sports medicine clinic where you can see an athletic trainer or other sports injury person. Nearly all high schools have an AT. Your son's school might have one. Ask around. You'll get better advice from someone who can actually see you.

If they can't figure it out, they'll refer you to a doctor and might anyways.

I don't know why you haven't sought the advice of someone in medicine or athletic or physical training yet anyways.
Back to using POGs. Why did I ever leave you dear friend?
dak95_00 is offline   Reply With Quote