View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #17
TheCheese
Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTRPolice View Post
He's from America and hes a male. That's VERY low. lol. In this country, 5'6-5'7 and 135 lbs. would be great for a FEMALE and practically a miracle for a male.

I'm going to say the "average" American male who is 5'6-5'7 is going to be at least 20 lbs heavier, if not more. I know some guys who are 50+ lbs. heavier, in fact.

I'm 5'6-5'7 and im 150 lbs. and im definitely not fat at all. I'm not "shredded" either. I'm "muscular", but neither "fat" nor "ripped". When I was into "body building" (if I could ever call it that, lol) I was about 145 lbs and very lean. I looked pretty "huge" at that weight and some people thought I was "175" simply because muscle "looks" a lot heavier than fat.

Because of all this, im not sure if this guy is trolling.
5'6 135 is middle of the normal BMI range. Maybe being middle of the BMI range is exceptional in America, but that's just goes to say something about the average American. You used to be into body building, you're probably significantly more muscular than the average guy. If a non-muscular guy is 155 at 5'6 he's getting close to being slightly unhealthy, which may be what is considered "average" in America.
TheCheese is offline   Reply With Quote