View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
Hitman
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFA2005RG View Post
1 loss so far, and the separation of his parents was the cause. So how many losses will Nadal experience at Roland Garros over the next 5 years? Is he too talented to lose, barring a catastrophic distraction?

2012 convinced me its impossible for Nadal to lose. He was at 50% health, lived on painkillers, faced Djokovic (Did you know Djokovic had beaten Nadal in 3 straight slam finals prior to RG?) and still only dropped one set. No man has ever ruled a surface more than Nadal. 81 straight wins on clay.

Djokovic will never get a better shot at Nadal than 2012. Djokovic took Nadal's heart out for 3 straight slams, and it counted for NOTHING at Roland Garros. And who steps up to challenge Nadal after Djokovic?

Here is my reply. Was Djokovic's grandpa passing away the only reason that he lost to Nadal, when he was owning him on every surface? Once his grandpa died, it effected Djokovic and Nadal took advantage. What this shows to me is that until barring such a tragic loss, far greater than a divorce, a mentally stable Novak ruled the bull, at least Nadal's parents are healthy and alive, and still very much a part of his life. While Djokovic's grandfather, who looked after him when he was a boy during war, left him forever....

Such a pathetic thread, when you think about it.

(Sorry to the genuine Nadal fans, but sometimes you give a troll what he wants).