View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #55
Tennis_Hands
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by veroniquem View Post
Lol Fed getting desperate. Not gonna enjoy AO much either Fed, are you?
I will be upping this thread for everybody to laugh at you, in case that Federer advances more than Nadal at the AO.

Quote:
In Madrid, he was raving about how he could adjust to any surface so well and how lacking other players were who couldn't. Look how he's changing his mind now.
LOL. You might have missed the fact, that he was in the final yesterday. Not bad for an old man, huh?

Where did you see him changing his mind? He wants more faster surfaces. If anything, that promotes more variety, which, in turn, requires more adaptability.

You cannot understand the meaning of a simple sentence.

Quote:
Players should have total flexibility to adjust to any surface as long as they're fast. Sure, Fed, sure. I am quite enjoying this .
Yeah, because Federer is a mug on slow surfaces.

You are enjoying this, because your brain doesn't function. A courtesy of so many years of b***kissing in your Nadal shrine.

Quote:
You'd see serve fests and 1/2 shot rallies and no one other than a handful of TW posters wants to see that.
I said that in another thread but medium paced is the way to go: give equal opportunity to offense and defense. Most entertaining tennis guaranteed.
Oh, the residend expert, who doesn't play tennis, knows what is best for the game.

Sure, sure.