View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
TripleB
Hall Of Fame

Default Donnay XDual racquets?

Can anyone give me some feedback (power, control, spin potential, feel, etc.) on these Donnay Racquets:

- X-Dual Gold 99

- X-Dual Silver 99

- X-P Dual Black 102

I’m trying to find a thinner beamed (<23mm) racquet that offers excellent spin potential, is easy on the arm (still having some arm pain even though I haven’t played tennis in over a month), gives spot on control, decent power, is between 96-102 sq in, standard length, and weighs between 10.9 and 11.5 ounces strung. 4.0 baseline singles player, looking to transition to the net more, and will be playing much more doubles.

Others I’ve considered are the Head MicroGel Radical MP, Dunlop AG 4D 300 Tour, and Dunlop Bio F3.0 Tour but tend to shy away from 18x20 string patterns. The Mantis Tour 305 but haven’t heard a great deal about Mantis racquets. And the X-Feel Tour from Pacific but really haven't found a Pacific (or Fischer) racquet I've liked in the past. Plus I like the easy customization of the Donnay XDual Racquets.

Thank you for any help.

TripleB

BTW, recent racquets: Wilson BLX Pro Open, Dunlop AG 4D 200 Tour, Dunlop AG 4D 300, Babolat Pure Drive Cortex

Last edited by TripleB : 11-14-2012 at 11:35 AM.
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote