View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #35
richsox
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrayalmagrofan View Post
All,

It looks like my playtest has come to an end. I rolled my right ankle pretty badly. I've decided to go ahead an purchase one Tecnifibre TFight 325 V02 Max and once I'm back on the courts in a few weeks, I'll probably order another 2-3.

Sorry that I wasn't able to test the TFight 305 richsox.
Sorry to hear about your injury Murray - that's a definite ouch factor for you (I once had a bit of an ankle roll, enough to scare me for good away from using Nike Vapor's - the Fed shoe, and I now only use K-Swiss defier RS's--I know they're chunky and heavy, but they are very stable and "fingers crossed" they stay that way for me!)

My time demo-ing the T305 is very Love-hate right now. I've been here many times, and seems when I first pick a stick up, I play like Tennis Robocop, and just play so unhibited. My 2nd test play with the T305, was not entirely as joyous as my first outing....

Compared to my PD, it is less forgiving, and I felt it played more stiff sometimes, but other times not. I've got another 7 days with it, and this weekend will play my usual grudge match with it aganist my No.1 buddy/competitor rival

I plan on adding the PD Roddick (again) and the Pure Storm Tour to my demo-ing, and will decide in 3 weeks which racket I go to...

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery......
richsox is offline   Reply With Quote