View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #204
Number1Coach
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaltennnis View Post
Mikej, when are you going to figure out that BB is just stringing you along and pulling your chain. If you ever watch DB in a tournament, he is composed and plays with great sportsmanship. His dad has been great to enforce that upon him. Yes, they both want DB to become the best player he can, but do you think this same dad is busy on a tennis forums everyday to argue about his son's ambitions and skills in a serious manner? I don't know, but I do not think that is the case. One thing is for sure though, BB and DB have very good friendly relationships with college coaches. One in particular, PS, has kids that are roughly the same age as DB. Does he currently have an offer or shown an interest in any schools? I do not know that either, but the point is that the Internet is not a good source for information.
I hate people like you that use common sense and logic mixed with intelligence you look to sabotage all my fun on here haha , you are correct BB has a great relations with many of the top D1 coaches and they are very aware of the goals we are pursuing , many have encouraged that route seeing DB performing at the 16 and understanding development and knowing he is still a good year and a half away from a decision from college and still needs to fill out .

But please don't let MileyJ in on me tooling him along or I will come throw rocks at your house tonight !